Processing of terminology files
In this issue, we write the specifications by which terminology files (term-files, pattern-files, ...) are being processed whenever such files are created, updated, or deleted. This top message contains such specifications, and will be edited/updated as needed and agreed. Subsequent messages document the discussions.
eSSIF-Lab Term Page generation.
For every term-file, a term-page will be created according to a template (to be defined) into which the contents of the various sections of the term-file are mapped.
eSSIF-Lab Pattern Page generation.
For every pattern-file, a pattern-page will be created according to a template (to be defined) into which the contents of the various sections of the term-file are mapped.
eSSIF-Lab Glossary generation.
The eSSIF-Lab Glossary
- is an alphabetically sorted list of all terms that have been defined with the scope
eSSIF-Lab, where each such term is followed by a short explanation, i.e. all terms for which a term-file exists.
- shall be (re)created whenever the repo is updated, and at least one term-file is created, modified, or deleted.
- shall be created from a glossary-template
- ... (to be further elaborated)
Every entry in the eSSIF-Lab Glossary shall consist of:
- the term that the entry refers to, (i.e. its name), such that:
- when the user clicks on the term, the browser navigates to the page that defines the term in full;
- when hovering over the term, the popup text shows examples (to be discussed?)
- the criterion that defines the term (i.e. the text in the 'Criterion' subsection of the term-file)
- ... (anything else?)